I have read numerous articles telling me how to wash my car from the outside, but when I wanted to learn how to do it from the inside, I started having problems finding suitable information. This is probably one of the reasons I decided to write an article on the topic myself to help others with it. Here are some tips that I consider important in while taking care of the interior of my car:
1. Vacuum your car regularly. By doing so, you remove all the dust from your car. The air in your vehicle will be definitely fresher, and it will allow you to to breathe easily.
2. Ventilate your car on a regular basis. I know from experience that actually few people do that. Most people might not have proper conditions to do so due to lack of a garden or garage, but since I have my own garden, I like to open my car doors once in a while to allow some fresh air to get into it.
3. Take care of your carpets. Pull them out once in a while and give them a good clean in your garden, or in front of your flat. There is tons of dust gathering on your car carpet, so it is best to get rid of such things on a regular basis.
4. Always have a plastic bag in your car to collect all sorts of garbage. Kids like to throw all kinds of things all around such as candy wraps or tit-bits. I know that adults do it too.
5. Remove stains from the seats and carpets as soon as they appear. It is of utmost importance to deal with stains as soon as the happen to ensure that they are always removed as fast as possible. The longer a stain stays on a seat or carpet, the higher the chances that it is going to stay there forever.